HCI Bluetooth 2.0+EDR Module without antenna
Now you can integrate Bluetooth very easily in your final product, with the PAN1310-HCI. In the near future we will have also an SPP version.
The PAN1310 is manufactured in a 11,6 x 8,7 x 1.8 mm³ SMD LGA package with shielded case and qualifi ed to the Bluetooth 2.0 standard.
The low cost PAN1310 is well suited for units produced in all quantities, if you are able to integrate an HCI module into your application. This module follows the national and international regulations, e.g. EMC, Safety, EN300328, FCC.
Development kits are available to evaluate all Bluetooth modules.
Contact technical support team for detailed datasheets, technical assistance or general information:
Bluetooth Tel: +442089075077
- Complete Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR solution
- Ultra low power design
- Temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Integrates ARM7TDMI, RAM and patchable ROM
- On-module voltage regulator. External supply 2.7-3.6V
- Reference clock included
- Low power clock from internal oscillator or external low power clock (e.g. 32.768 kHz)
- Dynamic low power mode switching
- No external components except antenna is needed
- 3.25 MBaud UART with transport layer detection (HCI UART, HCI Three-Wire UART)
- PCM/I2S interface for digital audio
- WLAN coexistence interface
- General purpose I/Os with interrupt capabilities. JTAG for boundary scan and debug
- Piconet with seven slaves. Scatternet with two slave roles while still being visible
- SCO and eSCO with hardware accelerated audio signal processing
- Power control and RSSI. Hold, Park and Sniff.
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping, Quality of Service, Channel Quality Driven Data Rate
- Bluetooth security features: Authentication, Pairing and Encryption
- Bluetooth test mode and Infi neon’s active Bluetooth tester mode
- Printer Adapters
- Access Points
- Wireless Sensors
- Industrial Applications
- Cable Replacement
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs)
- PC Motherboards & - Peripherals
- Mono & Stereo Audio Applications