Embedded Bluetooth 2.0+EDR Module without antenna
11,6 x 8,7 x 1,8mm, integrated SPP Profile, only 80 µA in Ultra Low Power Mode
Now you can integrate Bluetooth very easily in your final product, with the PAN1311-SPP as a full Bluetooth system solution. In comparison to our pin compatible HCI solution (PAN1310), there is no longer a powerful host needed.
The PAN1311 is manufactured in a 11,6 x 8,7 x 1.8 mm³ SMD LGA package with shielded case and will be qualified to the Bluetooth 2.0 standard.
The low cost PAN1311 is well suited for units produced in all quantities, with the simple AT command set you are able to integrate PAN1311 into your application.
This module follows the national and international regulations, e.g. EMC, Safety, EN300328, FCC.
Development kits are available to evaluate all Bluetooth modules.
Contact technical support team for detailed datasheets, technical assistance or general information:
Bluetooth Tel: +442089075077
- Supported Profi les: HID, RFCOMM, SPP device A and B
- Complete Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR solution
- Ultra low power design
- Temperature from -40°C to +70°C, optional +85°C (Industrial Range)
- No external components except antenna is needed
- Integrates ARM7TDMI, RAM and patchable 256k EEPROM (for device configuration data and application)
- On-module voltage regulator. External supply 2.7-3.6V
- Reference clock included
- Low power clock from internal oscillator or external low power clock
- 3.25 MBaud UART
- General purpose I/Os with interrupt and wake-up capabilities
- JTAG for boundary scan and debug
- Scatternet with one slave role while still being visible
- Power control and RSSI
- Sniff mode, Adaptive Frequency Hopping and Quality of Service
- PAN1311 with SPP and max. +70°C ENW89810J5CF
- PAN1311 with SPP and max. +85°C ENW89810K5CF
- Printer Adapters and Scanners
- Access Points
- Wireless Sensors
- Cable Replacement
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs)
- PC Motherboards & - Peripherals
- Industrial Applications