This website is operated by Radiometrix Ltd, registered in England, company registration number 01911097, registered office address Radiometrix Ltd, Hartcran House, 231 Kenton Lane, Harrow, Greater London, HA3 8RP, UK.
- Licence and Personal Data
- Radiometrix Ltd grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
- Radiometrix Ltd may terminate this licence at any time without prior notice.
- Materials on the Site
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Radiometrix Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright and trade mark protection rights.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use is not permitted except with the express permission of Radiometrix Ltd. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Radiometrix Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions under which this site is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions.
- Accuracy of Information
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Whilst Radiometrix Ltd endeavours to keep the information up-to-date and correct, it is not responsible for any inaccuracies and makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy, reliability, or suitability and any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- This website contains links to other websites. Radiometrix Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under the strict control of Radiometrix Ltd. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Radiometrix Ltd of that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Radiometrix Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Other Agreements
- These terms and conditions are supplemental and do affect the terms and condition of any other agreements that any person who access this web site may have with Radiometrix Ltd.
- Radiometrix Ltd does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
- While there are always risks associated with providing personal data, and no system is completely safe, Radiometrix Ltd has endeavoured to take reasonable precautions which are appropriate to the nature of the information to prevent and minimize such risks in connection with your use of this site.
- In no event will Radiometrix Ltd be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- The information furnished by Radiometrix Ltd is believed to be accurate and reliable. Radiometrix Ltd reserves the right to make changes or improvements in the design, specification or manufacture of its subassembly products without notice. Radiometrix Ltd does not assume any liability arising from the application or use of any product or circuit described herein, nor for any infringements of patents or other rights of third parties which may result from the use of its products. Radiometrix Ltd neither states nor implies warranty of any kind, including fitness for any particular application. These radio devices may be subject to radio interference and may not function as intended if interference is present. We do NOT recommend their use for life critical applications.
- Complete Agreement
- Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This website is controlled and operated by Radiometrix Ltd from its offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English court shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
- Your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The above and our standard terms and conditions of sale take precedence over those of the website user.