Multi-channel 25kHz NBFM Remote Control Receiver
Frequency:173.200 - 173.325MHz (UK); 150.825 - 152.450MHz (AUS); 433.875 - 434.650MHz (EU); 458.525 - 459.1MHz (UK)
The CXT transmitter and CXR receiver modules offer a multi channel, low power, and reliable remote control data link. This makes the CXT/CXR pair ideally suited to those low power applications where existing wideband modules have insufficient range, or where low cost multi-channel operation is needed without compromising on RF specification or regulatory requirement.
There are certain user applications where a very simple ‘on/off’ control function is needed (for example: control of floodlights, alarm sounders, machine override shutdown). Normally such applications require a simple microprocessor or dedicated remote control chip to be added to the radio module, incurring extra size, cost and sometimes software overhead.
Not anymore. The CXT and CXR module pair (based on either LMT2/LMR2 (UHF version) or LMT1/LMR1 (VHF version)) includes a simple-to-use single function controller/actuator, implemented in the firmware of the radio’s internal processor. This code allows the unit to be used as a very simple remote control product, with either a latched or a momentary output. No external control device is required.
- Conforms to EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- High performance double superhet. PLL synthesizer with TCXO
- SAW front-end filter
- Usable range over 1km
- 16 bit unit address (65535 unique addresses)
- Momentary and Latched outputs
- Fully screened. Low profile
- Re-programmable via RS232 interface
- Low power requirements
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- HVAC controls
- Wireless door entry systems
- Simple On/Off switching
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- High-end security and fire alarms
- Heavy vehicle/machinery controls
- Status reporting and monitoring secure systems