VHF Narrow Band FM High Power (300mW) Transmitter
The special HX1 transmitter modules offer a 300mW RF output VHF data link in Radiometrix SIL standard pin-out and footprint. This makes the HX1 ideally suited to those low power applications where existing narrow band and wideband transmitters provide insufficient range. Together with the matching RX1 or BiM1R receiver a one-way radio data link can be achieved over a distance up to 10km+ with suitable choice of data rate and antennas.
- Standard frequency:169MHz band
- Other frequencies from 120MHz to 180MHz
- Data rates up to 3kbps for standard module
- Usable range over 10km
- Fully screened
- Low power requirements
The HX1 is a narrow band radio transmitter module for use in long range data transfer applications at ranges up to 10kilometres. HX1 transmitter circuit is the BiM1T transmitter circuit in the TX1 pin-out with slightly enlarged dimension to accommodate extra Power Amplifier circuit to produce 300mW RF output and available for operation on 169MHz European licence exempt frequency band.
- Transmit power: 300mW (24.7dBm) nominal
- Operating frequency: 169.4125MHz, 169.5625MHz
- Supply range: 5V regulated
- Current consumption: 140mA nominal transmit
- Data bit rate: 3kbps max.
- Size: 43 x 15 x 5mm
- Tracing and asset tracking systems
- Meter reading systems
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- Data loggers
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- Social alarms
- High-end security and fire alarms
- DGPS systems
- Vehicle data up/download