UHF FM receiver module with RSSI
Now available for purchase online (UK)
The RX3G is a PLL synthesiser based miniature PCB mounting UHF radio data receiver. With the matching TX3B-869-64 transmitters, RX3G allows the simple implementation of wireless data links at speeds up to 64kbps and distances up to 75 metres in-building or 300 metres over open ground.
- Designed to comply with harmonised radio standard EN 300 220-3
- Designed to comply with harmonised EMC standard EN 301 489-3
- Data rates up to 64kbps
- Usable range up to 300m
- Versions available on 868.3MHz, 869.5MHz and 869.85MHz
- Regulated and Unregulated versions available
- Fully screened
- Improved blocking performance
- Fast data settling time
Available for operation at 868.3MHz, 869.5MHz and 869.85MHz in Europe, the RX3G combines full screening with internal filtering to ensure EMC compliance by minimising spurious radiation and susceptibility. The module suits one-to-one and multi-node wireless links in applications including car and building security, EPOS and inventory tracking, remote industrial process monitoring and computer networking. Because of the small size and low power requirements, the RX3G is ideal for use in portable, battery-powered wireless applications such as hand-held terminals.