869MHz Wide Band FM Transmitter
The TX3B radio transmitter module is an enhanced high power replacement for the European version TX3A-869-64 transmitter.
Two frequency variants are available in the European unlicensed band, one with 5mW RF power with no duty cycle restriction other with 8mW RF power with 1% duty cycle restriction.
Available for operation in the 868-870MHz band in Europe, it combines full screening with internal filtering to ensure EMC compliance by minimising spurious radiation and susceptibility.
- Complies with European harmonised standards EN 300 220 and EN 301 489
- 869.85MHz 5mW 100% duty cycle or 868.30MHz 8mW 1% duty cycle
- RF power output: +9dBm (8mW) on 868.30MHz, +7dBm (5mW) on 869.85MHz
- Data rates up to 64kbps
- Crystal controlled PLL FM transmit circuitry
- Supply: 2.9V - 16V @ 14mA (8mW)
- 32 x 12.5 x 3.8mm
- Tracing and asset tracking systems
- Handheld terminals
- Meter reading systems
- Industrial telemetry and telecommand
- Data loggers
- In-building environmental monitoring and control
- Security and fire alarms
- Vehicle data up/download